facia n : a sheet or band of fibrous connective tissue separating or binding together muscles and organs etc [syn: fascia] [also: faciae (pl)]
- The signboard above a shop or other location open to the public.
- The plate forming the basis of the control panel for a vehicle or device
Fascia (from Latin: meaning, band or door frame) may refer to:
- Fascia, type of connective tissue in the human body
- Fascia (architecture), generally, any long, vertical surface across the top of a structure
- Fascia (car) or facia, term for automobile parts
- Fascia (Italy), a village
- Fascia (phone), a removable mobile phone housing
- Fascia (vestment), a sash worn higher than the waist by Roman Catholic clerics. See simar.
facia in French: Fascia (homonymie)
facia in Dutch: Fascia
facia in Norwegian: Fascia
anteriority, bold front, brave face, brave front, display, facade, face, facet, fore, forefront, foreground, forehand, foreland, forepart, forequarter, foreside, foreword, front, front elevation, front man, front matter, front page, front view, frontage, frontal, frontier, frontispiece, head, heading, lap, obverse, preface, prefix, priority, proscenium, window dressing